TRADEEUROFX.COM FROM CHARLES BOOTH | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

TRADEEUROFX.COM FROM CHARLES BOOTH

Membership Revoked
new york

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: ninjatrader
Broker/Data: mb trading
Favorite Futures: 6e

not perfect but the best out there

Folks,

I am not saying Charles method is "perfect" "never loses" "never has unprofitable periods" What I am saying is in my 6 years of feverish searching for a method that gives the small retail trader a chance to make money with 1-2 contracts, Charles method is the very BEST I have seen!!!!!!

What might make it unpopular with some is the misconception perpetrated by the so called "dream merchants" that you can open your laptop, invest a few minutes, make cash$$$$ and close down and go on your merry way.

With Charles method, you need to invest the time for that so called "perfect setup" sometimes it may come in an hour but often times it may take 4,5, 6 hours of screen time for the right setup to appear, alas its a JOB, like any other job (sorry for the reality check) however its a job you can do in your pajamas, sipping your favorite brand of coffee......

I have even tried to improve the method by adding indicators of my own, -NO GO-, the method is at its optimum as it stands!! This method is the only one I know that really offers someone the opportunity to support themselves strictly from their trading endeavors'.

The following 2 users say Thank You to bobbyacim for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-15 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix