eminiscalp.com | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

eminiscalp.com

new york city

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: nt
Favorite Futures: es

Big Mike View Post
If you took a commercial product and then redistributed the code, whether it was obfuscated or not, that is not open source. That is piracy, and it is unwelcome here. If you are caught pirating you will be banned without warning or exception, I don't care how good or bad the vendor is.

If you created your own version of the tool without the benefit of viewing ANY of the source material, that is not piracy and you are of course free to distribute it as you see fit, so long as you do not use the vendors name when doing so.

Assuming the non-piracy path above, I generally strongly dislike people who won't attach their creations to posts and instead will only give them away when people contact them via email or skype. Experience has taught me there is usually some sort of agenda here, or something not quite right, which is why the person did not post it in the forum.

Please take all of the above into consideration before continuing with your next post.

Mike

I created my own version of the code. The vendor did not provide any open source code to me. Does that satisfy your issues? If not, feel free to take down the thread. I have done nothing to get banned here.