Vendors providing P&L PROOF!? | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Vendors providing P&L PROOF!?

Site Administrator
Manta, Ecuador

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: My own custom solution
Favorite Futures: E-mini ES S&P 500

EastCoastTrader View Post
Unless they post their account number or statement straight out of broker instead of typing numbers in excel? I had spent $$$$$ in trade room fees and buying indicators and system only to find later that virtually all of them are available at bmt; some of the indicators I paid for were actually straight out of bmt with name changes.

No. It is not enough to even post statements, or even to talk to a broker directly with permission from a vendor.

All of it can be easily faked and does not show the whole picture of someones trading. Probably the only true way to know would be to look at their tax returns, but of course it is still possible they will lie to the government.

Google for Larry Williams and NFA CFTC fines, you'll see an example scenario where he was accused of telling students he was profitable, but he maintained two separate accounts -- one was, one was not. I am just paraphrasing, you should do the search to find the exact results and details.

Mike

Due to time constraints, please do not PM me if your question can be resolved or answered on the forum.

Need help?
1) Stop changing things. No new indicators, charts, or methods. Be consistent with what is in front of you first.
2) Start a journal and post to it daily with the trades you made to show your strengths and weaknesses.
3) Set goals for yourself to reach daily. Make them about how you trade, not how much money you make.
4) Accept responsibility for your actions. Stop looking elsewhere to explain away poor performance.
5) Where to start as a trader? Watch this webinar and read this thread for hundreds of questions and answers.
6)
Help using the forum? Watch this video to learn general tips on using the site.

If you want
to support our community, become an Elite Member.

The following 3 users say Thank You to Big Mike for this post:

Page generated 2018-12-14 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix