the www.indicatorguys.com (www.theindicatorguys.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

the www.indicatorguys.com (www.theindicatorguys.com)

Elite Member
Cedar Rapids, iowa

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninjatrader
Broker/Data: Ninjatrader - Continuum
Favorite Futures: 6E, TF, 6J

planetmoto View Post
i would like all my fellow traders to be aware of the Trading Indicators and Systems | Indicator Guys. i ordered the tigvma indicator 3 months ago from them, now mind you i previously spent 140 dollars with them on a previous indicator. after paying the 250 usa dollars for this indicator. i was told by chris the owner that he wanted payment as a gift thru paypal. i know why he wanted it this way so i would have no recourse on payment reversal. after recieving the faulty indicator 3 weeks later i was told he would fix it he never did i requested my money back, several times and i keep getting stroked by this company. ninja trader has had several complaints about them so save your money folks cause you will get ripped off.

Thanks for the heads up but can you elaborate more about the faulty indicator? Did it not install? Could you not add it to a chart? Did it not perform as shown on the website? How was it faulty?

I see that they are european based, could that be why they asked for Paypal in that way you described?

I have no knowledge or affiliation, just curious.

thanks

Page generated 2018-11-17 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix