EOT Automated System | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

EOT Automated System

Elite Member
Portugal

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: Zen-Fire
Favorite Futures: ES,6E

EOT Automated System

Well, I'm a trading for 3 years now on ES, just started out with tradestation and I've lost mutch money on the markets so I almost give up, but then I found EOTPro trading room witch I think is great and started up again "now on SIM" and on Ninja. But because I have my normal job it's difficult for me to trade, so I started to make an automated strategy on Ninja to trade the EOTPro system that Bill is using in the trading room.

I've been seeing talking very well about EOTPro indicators and the trading room here, so I think I can contribute with some ideas of this system and how it works. The first initial version I made simply uses the EOTPro indicators to enter and exit the market automatically.
I'm constantly testing it on market replay for this year 2009 and fixing issues and things I find by the way. The system is based on what Bill uses in the room.
I know that is extremely difficult to make a profitable short term system because the markets are always changing but since Bill uses almost a mechanical system to enter and exit the trades i think its possible to do this.

You can check the AMP webinar about EOTPro that Big Mike recorded here. So I'm going to post some screens of it and some stats of course. I don't know if it's somewhat profitable or not, for July I have $3475 profit with 3 contracts. Thanks for everything and for your good posts that helped me doing this. Thanks again!!

The following 4 users say Thank You to pedroxp for this post:

Page generated 2018-07-22 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix