What Training courses you have please give me your review | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

What Training courses you have please give me your review

Elite Member
london

Futures Experience: Beginner
Platform: ninja
Favorite Futures: fgbl

hi,
having attended live courses and bought online courses ranging from $400 to $4000 i can honestly tell you that none were worth the money. tradestalker do a good ebook and tom williams book, james daltons mind over markets(tough though). think very very very carefully before you hand over your hard earned cash - the courses i have been on leave more questions unanswered than anything else providing you with picture perfect examples that only work once in a while - and they don't tell you when these methods are unlikely to work.. Read trading articles on investopedia and join forums - i think its a matter of immersing yourself in the industry/concepts until you really get it which is how its just beginning to work for me.

The following user says Thank You to anniebee321 for this post:

Page generated 2018-07-22 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix