Taylor Trading Technique (TTT) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Taylor Trading Technique (TTT)

Bromont,QC

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NT,TS,Esignal
Broker/Data: Kinetick and AMP futures
Favorite Futures: US Index Futures

FB2012 View Post
richbois you have my great respect i think you are doing a great job at your website.
But i am not a subscriber i only tried a demo time once so i know about your service.

I just modified my previous upload so just dowload it again and it should be commented richly.

Thanks for the modified upload and comments

The only thing that I dont agree with is the fact that your cycles change every time you run the program because if you have a Buy day violation on a Sell day of SS day, the next time you run your program that day will become the new Buy day. That maybe what Angell wanted to do but it is definatly not as per Taylor. His method you determine the Buy day once and it stays for ever.

Having said that if your program is making you money as is, dont fix what is not broken

By the way if you can code it for the NinjaTrader.com platform i will test it for you

Richard

Last edited by richbois; May 19th, 2013 at 10:38 AM. Reason: add comment