Taylor Trading Technique (TTT) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Taylor Trading Technique (TTT)

Elite Member
Munich Germany

Futures Experience: Beginner
Platform: MultiCharts .NET,MultiCharts,Amibroker
Broker/Data: Interactive Brokers IQFeed
Favorite Futures: Stocks,Index CFDs

Is that thread open for discussion of the TTT

Hello i would like ot share some interesting ideas about the Taylor Trading Technique i also currently found a
way to describe it in a automatic trading system for amibroker. I found the easylanguage code for the Taylor Trading System invented by Murray A. Ruggiero Jr in the book Traders` Secrets Psychological & Technical Analyses.

Which is a very rich book because it discuss both the systems of individual traders and there psychology.
Thanks to big mike for making a webinar with Adrienne Laris Toghraine, which made me interested in her books.

Ok so i will just post the source code for amibroker.
Maybe somebody can test it, to validate if the results are feasible right now they are just to amazing.
Maybe i have done something wrong with the system logic. I will check that and keep it updated.

Oh forgot to say i will code it in Multicharts.Net also just to test it with a second platform.
Right now it is working on daily data i will also try to code some intraday entry and exit strategies using the posted system as a daily trigger
for intraday decision.

Attached Thumbnails
Taylor Trading Technique (TTT)-taylorsystemmurrayfirstguess.png  
Attached Files
Register to download File Type: afl TaylorMurraySystem.afl (4.5 KB, 121 views)

Last edited by FB2012; May 18th, 2013 at 08:37 PM. Reason: Forgot something
The following 3 users say Thank You to FB2012 for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-13 in 0.07 seconds with 12 queries on phoenix