bontrade.org - CL trading room | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

bontrade.org - CL trading room

Elite Member
Netherlands

Futures Experience: Master
Platform: Sierra Chart + jigsaw
Broker/Data: S5
Favorite Futures: Rates

@Kuvala
Its been awhile since you posted this so not sure if you're still interested.
I would not think they would recommend to you contract quantities,risk is something you need to calculate based on your tolerances and experience.
As mentioned though,having the ability to break your trade up into two parts(one for specific short target and the other for a runner)is something they advocate and its normal for the way they operate.
So obviously you need to trade 2 cars. minimum.

Aside from that,i have a permanent membership with these guys and find them very professional(i haven't been in the room over the last 6 months due to other things).
I have even received emails from Scotty asking how i was going and if i needed anything.Say no more about service.

Smith(ProJ) was built for this game and he knows his stuff.If you're new it can go over your head but give it some time.
Also you need to give these guys a break.Image you're running a trade room helping others while you trade CL.
To ask questions about the 'why' of a trade while CL is going ballistic is a bit unrealistic(hey that rhymes lol)
You must do your homework and understand prior to session about their methods so that you won't need to call on Smith while he is in heat of battle.
I think they do a great job and their service is highly recommended.Hoping to get back in there full-time again soon.
just my 2pennies

The following 2 users say Thank You to switchtrading for this post:

Page generated 2018-08-16 in 0.08 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix