Viper Trading Systems Indicator | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Viper Trading Systems Indicator

Rechovot

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: CQG
Favorite Futures: Index,Currency and Energy futures

Zoethecus View Post
You are entitled to your opinion. And if you want to enrich the Viper owners be my guest. We'll be waiting here to learn about your success or lack thereof.

It is not up to me to prove their indicators are tradeable--that is their burden or anyone else who wants to defend them and can prove their claims. Nothing I say about these people is personal, it is all business and borne out by others who were paying members. In addition, I'm not selling anything and, therefore, have no need to disclose my trading records. Your logic is cockeyed. This is about Viper, not me.

And by the way, there is no "pure Viper system of trading." Viper is a hodgepodge of non-proprietary indicators that are no different than most others that give lagging information for DISCRETIONARY trading. All one has to do is spend 15 minutes in the Viper room to see that.

P.S. Just because there are hundreds of companies who sell pie-in-the-sky dreams to aspiring traders doesn't make it right.

All traders use some sort of a system. They can be be made up from different types of indicators (all are a hodgepodge of indicators). On this forum you have many many different systems being offered. You have to explain HOW to use the system with your specific indicators. Even after explaining some traders can work with it and some cannot - thats the name of game, if you have ever traded before. Not all systems work for everybody.
My contention, is that you are vemnonous on a personal level and not on a professional level. Any decent professional would tell you why some system will not work, and explain his reasoning. You just discredit people on a personal level without any backup.

Use you efforts and energy to be constructive and not destructive. I would love to see your system of trading, as I am open to learning from all. Maybe you have something that none of us traders have - why not share it with us !!!!