Viper Trading Systems Indicator | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Viper Trading Systems Indicator

Rechovot

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: CQG
Favorite Futures: Index,Currency and Energy futures

Hello Zoethecus;

I have read all your posts on this subject, and it is obvious that you have a personal vendetta with these people. I have also read the posts on mypivotsdotcom, where I beleive you also star. There are hundreds of companies that are doing the exact same, of which I can name many. It is a free economy, supply and demand, and as long as you have this you have companies offering their services and knowhow and you have people who are prepared to pay for this service.
You have not shown anywhere, that their system is not feasibly tradeable - and here I am not refering to the Autotrader, but the pure Viper System of trading. There are hundreds of people offering Autotrading but that is a totaly different story.
If you yourself are so proficient a trader, I would like to see a months trading journal of your live account to see just how successful you are at trading, and not just blasting others on a personal basis. I would also like you to dismask yourself and instead of hiding behind a psuedo name of Zoethecus, write you full name and address, so that we know who you are. I for instance write here under my full name, not behind any curtain.
Let me make it clear, that I do not know these people, but have enough experience of 40 years in the business, to see when someone attacks others on a non professional basis.
Mikes board is a fantastic achievement for the interaction of ideas, and the flow of information, but I do beleive that you have strayed from this objective.
Please see this as a contructive piece of advice and not a personal attack on yourself.

The following 5 users say Thank You to perryg for this post: