Market Authority - Trading advisors | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Market Authority - Trading advisors

Elite Member
desert CA

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NT7, TOS
Broker/Data: AMP/wCQG, TDA
Favorite Futures: CL,YM

Good you found out the report in time. I'd been getting spam email from them too for over a year; finally unsubscribed. Another dubious newsletter is tradingmarkets.com ; Like everything else, 90% (more like 99%) of newsletters will lose the subscriber money. Even if the newsletter writers are good traders, often times they update the newsletter too late or are awol. I've seen a newsletter where the host was gone for months reporting he was taking vacations around the world, obviously with the new influx of new subscriber revenue after the latest round of marketing videos and spam email. So we had no real updates for months.

There's not much truly honest about the financial industry for the retail investor/trader.
https://futures.io/off-topic/16537-unidentified-90.html#post326182
Paul Ryan got implicated in insider trading. Al Gore has more wealth than Romney now due to "good investing".
Mostly the already wealthy get access to the truly profitable hedge funds and earlier financial tips before the mainstream news reports.

I've been following "Ask SLM" on Tastytrade channel for "stock tips". Not precise calls to entries , rather he goes over short term and medium term biases of a bunch of stocks using mainly technical analysis which he demonstrates on chart. But better than Cramer and better than most all newsletters due to the fact that the hosts on the shows of TastyTrade always show up on time for their segments prepared. And they are all active options traders or have pit experience and/or years of hedge fund or options experience.

https://www.tastytrade.com/tt/shows/AS

Last edited by Cloudy; May 7th, 2013 at 04:24 PM.

Page generated 2018-11-21 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix