Best Pro Trade (BPT) 12protrade review | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Best Pro Trade (BPT) 12protrade review

Membership Revoked
new york city

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: nt
Favorite Futures: es

Best Pro Trade (BPT) 12protrade review

I'm starting this thread since the other one is closed.

I realize most futures.io (formerly BMT) members are too sharp to fall for marketing gimmicks, but in the interest of those less sophisticated (and new to trading), I will point out warning signs that scream, STAY AWAY from this vendor.

First and foremost, the required regulatory disclosures regarding hypothetical trades are nowhere to be found on the website. This, in my opinion, isn't just a simple matter of oversight; instead, I believe it's intentional to convince the viewer the depicted trades are Live, in a cash, not demo, account.

The images of auto trade backtests on this link are illusory if not ludicrous. Why? They are created using historical data and RJays Ultimate Renko Spectrum bars which are grossly optimistic, yet totally false results. Ask yourself why anyone would sell a system that minted money as depicted in these images.

http://www.12tradepro.com/auto-trader/

Lastly, in my opinion, the so-called "live" trades in the link below are simulated. I believe the DOM has been configured to look and feel like a real account DOM with perhaps even a real AMP account number partially blocked out. Yes, my friends, in NinjaTrader, you can change the color scheme of a SIM DOM to look Real (but not vice versa--Sim grey CANNOT be used on a live account) and even create a SIM account with your real broker account number. Why Ninja allows this is beyond me. I thought the whole point of having the SIM grey was to alert the trader they were in fact in Sim mode, and the ability to play make believe wouldn't be possible, but I was mistaken upon getting an answer from NT support. Here we have an unscrupulous vendor using this hole to deceive the public with impunity.

http://www.screencast.com/users/tradebpt/folders/live%20trades%20cl%20futures%20contract%20(Light%20Sweet%20Crude%20Oil)

Last edited by SarahKrantz; May 2nd, 2013 at 08:29 PM.
The following user says Thank You to SarahKrantz for this post:

Page generated 2018-08-21 in 0.08 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix