Vendors providing P&L PROOF!? | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Vendors providing P&L PROOF!?

Membership Revoked
British Columbia

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: NINJA
Broker/Data: ZEN
Favorite Futures: Crude

There is one trading room that does a trading call service and publishes their daily results to the public on their website each day. I forget the name but there is a thread here on bmt somewhere regarding trading rooms. I followed them for a month or two and they seem to do consistently well. They also provide historical stats on their day trading calls on the site. Again the link is here on bmt somewhere. They do training as well and seem to have a good reputation for that, so you can probably learn something while following. You will never learn how to trade blindly copying inet trade calls. There is no cookie cutter system, period. Every day is unique at some level, as is every trade. If you want to learn this game, and as quickly as possible, skip the online training, some is good, most is probably not. Choose wisely, it's your time and money. If you are serious about wanting to learn in a compressed time frame you ought to try and get a seat on a desk where you can sit directly next to cpt'z, consistently profitable traders, and absorb for a couple of years. If you want to go the online route, call me in five years and let me know how you are doing with the trade calls....

Page generated 2018-08-20 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix