Decisionbar (decisionbar.com) trading system | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Decisionbar (decisionbar.com) trading system

boston, ma / usa

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: ninja , metastock, multicharts, TDA, tradestation
Broker/Data: Tradestation, Esignal, OptionsExpress, MBTrading, Ameritrade
Favorite Futures: spy,sector spyders

decisionbar post update

Wanted to post my actual code of the chaos fractal in indicator and trade system. Also needed to note that the use of Heikin-Ashi bars outperformed ohlc bars.

indicator as your system overlay;
//

[LegacyColorValue = true];

Input: barsback(80), Strength(2);

value1=swinghigh(1,h,Strength,barsback);
value2=swinglow(1,l,Strength,barsback);

if value1>-1 then plot1(value1,"BuyFractal");
if value2>-1 then plot2(value2,"SellFractal");

//

trade system;

//

[LegacyColorValue = true];

Input: numbars(80), Strength(2);

value1=swinghigh(1,h,Strength,numbars);
value2=swinglow(1,l,Strength,numbars);

if marketposition=0 and open is > value1 and low is > value1 and value1>-1 and time is < 1540 then
buy next bar at open ;

if marketposition=1 and close is < value1 or time is > 1550 then sell next bar at open;

if marketposition=0 and close is < value2 and high is < value2 and value2 > -1 and time is < 1540 then
sellshort next bar at open;

if marketposition=-1 and close is > value2 or time is > 1550 then buytocover next bar at open;

//
notice i pull end of day. you can add low > value1 or high > value2 for added confirmation.
test results was TNA on an 8 min Heiken bar settings 72,9 .

best to visualize the indicator on different time frames then optimize to fine tune. currently running live paper to verify. the screenshot is the trade system with the matching indicator overlay. remember that the point plot is changed to line on both upper and lower bands.

the screen of the backtest was 25k, 8 min , 6 month

Not a vendor, just a trader. I do not sell anything. Current studies involve EasyLanguage, Money Management and Technical Analysis. Do Enjoy: Fibs, S / R's , Eliotts, Cycles, Trends , Skews. Not Enjoy: fundamentals, Main St Media . It's all about keeping your emotions out of trading and work a system. Appreciate all insight as will be returned. Scotty B.
Attached Thumbnails
Decisionbar (decisionbar.com) trading system-bullsandthebearschaostna8min25k.jpg   Decisionbar (decisionbar.com) trading system-bullsandthebearschaosbacktest1.jpg   Decisionbar (decisionbar.com) trading system-bullsandthebearschaosequitycurve6month.jpg  
Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to bullsandthebears for this post: