What is your experience with TickStrike? (sound of the market) www.tickstrike.com | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

What is your experience with TickStrike? (sound of the market) www.tickstrike.com

Elite Member
Zurich, Switzerland

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninja, CTS, TOS
Favorite Futures: ES, TF, CL, NQ, GC

Otterly View Post

Regarding customer service, I had to send some mails and got very prompt and competent replies. Certainly no issues on that score - I will however be pointing out my issues as outlined in this post, so I wonder what their response will be - I will report back.

I emailed them and they replied with a comprehensive answer. They confirmed that others have mentioned the lag which can occur at certain times, they´ve given a very reasonable explanation about why this is. They have also said they are working on a setting that will allow the user to change sensitivity, this should overcome the issue.

As I suspected (and hoped!) it is not "lag", the issue seems to be in the sensitivity which they are careful to tune to stop giving "too many alerts"...

I´m very comfortable with this company, and how they have communicated with me. I really like the product idea, I look forward to the new release. Without doubt this will be great for many people.

Page generated 2018-11-18 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix