help explaining Dukascopy failed fills | Currency Futures

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Currency Futures

This subforum allows you to find traders that trade Currency Futures. You may post about anything to do with trading currency futures in this section

help explaining Dukascopy failed fills

London

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: LMAX
Favorite Futures: GBP/USD EUR/USD

TranceTrader View Post
I can respect that.

I don't use any systems that promise anything. Everything about my strategy is my own and is derived from experience. I monitor areas of interest on the 1H/4H charts across 20 pairs including metals so the SMS notifications for areas I don't have pending orders already in prove useful.

Out of interest did you use an IB or straight to LMAX?

Regards,

No I have never used IB. It seems IB's commissions are more expensive and me living UK makes it easier to withdraw money from UK based broker. Also, I am not sure what protection you get in the USA if the broker do a "Man Financial". It is still to be seen if a UK based broker can do the same. So far I have not seen any down time on their platform excluding that at 22.00h everyday they suspend all trading for about 2 min, then it reverts back to normal.
Regards

"The only thing to do when a man is wrong is to be right by ceasing to be wrong." - Edwin Lefevre -