TST Combine results and strategies for passing | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

TST Combine results and strategies for passing

Elite Member
prague, czech republic

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NT7, MT4
Broker/Data: LMAX
Favorite Futures: DAX, Gold, Euro

GFIs1 View Post
Well - the more I am reading about these stringent combine rules the more I see clearly restrictions like:
a) the nearer you are at your DLL level the more you are forced to make "Revenge Trades" (you never thought of)
b) you are forced to leave your rules at the sidelines (money management / SL settings etc) to not touch the
throwout point by YOUR combine
c) the more you are near the crucial level the more you need to fight against -market, -philosophy, -own rules, - bad reps.. etc.
d) as FT71 speaks: DO NOT look at your PNL... in a combine you ARE madly forced to do so...

In other words - forget about that special combine game. BUT follow your own rules to succeed - You will
be rewarded by your OWN success and gains and win always in a pool filled with sharks.

GFIs1

I think the problem here is a combination of strict DLL and a time limit of Combine. In a real life if you get close to your DLL you go down on size dramatically, take a day or week of rest, come back fresh. You are not pressed on dead line of profit target. In a Combine you pressed on both. I guess the reason is Combine is not primarily to teach you but select best traders from the rest. It's a business for TST, so it's fair.

Page generated 2018-08-20 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix