TRADEEUROFX.COM FROM CHARLES BOOTH | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

TRADEEUROFX.COM FROM CHARLES BOOTH

Elite Member
desert CA

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NT7, TOS
Broker/Data: AMP/wCQG, TDA
Favorite Futures: CL,YM

I think in general he means with Renko it's very hard to see price action of individual candlesticks. Other versions of Renko may have spikes and tails and varying gaps. But it's completely different looking bar price action than say minute or tick charts.

When I was in CJ Booth's room he would emphasize price action, but I think it was more in the terms of overall swing price action i.e. like counting and examining the swings and legs of price movement and "higher highs and lower lows", which I agree is still a valid form of price action, but his method did not incorporate really any of Brook's ideas nor the candlestick "bar by bar" formations except maybe the spinning top or similar doji as a possible entry signal.

https://futures.io/traders-hideout/18937-what-happened-cj-booth-whom-started-my-...thread-2.html#post263007

Last edited by Cloudy; April 5th, 2013 at 12:07 AM.
The following user says Thank You to Cloudy for this post:

Page generated 2018-08-21 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix