TST Combine results and strategies for passing | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

TST Combine results and strategies for passing

Trading Apprentice
Manchester, NH

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: Tradestation
Favorite Futures: Oil

Pedro40 View Post
Well, the Max DD is basicly just a summarized DLL, and the same logic applies to it. Let's say you lose 2200-2200$ in the first 2 days. You didn't get close to the DLL, but you only have 100$ wiggling room left in the max DD. If they let you go EOD with the Max DD, you could go in the negative by 2900$ that day based on the DLL, and if you can't make it back, you could eventually lose 2200+2200+2900=7300$ instead of the max DD, which is 4500$...So that would defeat the purpose of having a Max DD....

So because of this logic, I am pretty sure the Max DD is also on touch, not EOD.... But yes, better ask the boss next Thursday...

I agree with you. That was my thinking as well before I started the combine. That was what prompted me to ask TST to CLARIFY their definitions in the first place. If all the numbers are real time, then they really need to rework on their lengthy and misleading definitions.

Page generated 2018-08-16 in 0.05 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix