Bob Volman - Price Action Scalping | Currency Futures

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Currency Futures

This subforum allows you to find traders that trade Currency Futures. You may post about anything to do with trading currency futures in this section

Bob Volman - Price Action Scalping

New York

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Strategy Trader

trendisyourfriend View Post
I was looking at FXCM spread for the EUR/USD and i think the average spread is 2.6 pips.

mongoose View Post
He states in the book not to use brokers where your going to be paying more than 1 pip rt in the spread, so this would rule out FXCM, who is on the high side of spread for forex brokers.

Hi guys,

FXCM recently introduced lower spreads on our new dealing desk execution. The spreads are 1 pip lower for the most popular currency pairs than on our standard No Dealing Desk (NDD) forex execution. Mongoose, you mentioned wanting to pay less than 1 pip round turn. I'm not sure if that includes commission which would be an additional cost. Below you can see our spreads, and there is no commission charged on top of that.

Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

Dealing desk execution is used by many brokers in the forex industry. However, FXCM's dealing desk is different because we use the FXCM NDD price feed as a base to derive prices and execute orders. This means that our dealing desk execution shares important features with our NDD execution such as no requotes and no restrictions on stops and limits. You can get a free practice account at FXCM.com to try our new spreads. Make sure to select "Lower Spreads (Dealing Desk)" for the Execution Type on the demo signup page as shown below.

Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

Jason

If you have questions about our services at FXCM please send me a Private Message.
Follow me on Twitter Visit my Facebook Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Jason Rogers for this post: