Viper Trading Systems Indicator | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Viper Trading Systems Indicator

Montreal

download right here from post #8 on the first page and from download section TSSupertrend v2.3

set the _Lin_Reg_Color_Paint_V01 values to 10,30,34. Use Line: Solid ....I've tested it while in the live room for 2 weeks and it works perfect. No need to subscribe since we have our own viper.

Personally I like Gary and Charles. I use their methods and it works perfect.
What amazes me is how simple and effective it is as long as you are willing to risk a wider stop.

No stress, no split second to enter or exit but enough time to put a buy and once filled you put a stop so in case Ninja "freaks" you are protected with your broker.
They do not use any ATM strategy.

I can see from all the post that Viper3 is a small company evolving and adapting quickly as any new business. I guess their partnership with Rich is "offer the black box...come do your sellers speech and charge an extra 100usd to keep". Gary and Charles don't need this Richard and his black box, which I don't recommend.

I understand the need for the TradeAssistant in the market and the good it can do when you are trapped in the zone between live account and demo so nothing to argue in so many post with Zoethecus.

Overall I think ViperTradingSystems.com is a must but expensive and we got it all free here guys.

Still join their live room free for at least two weeks and learn from them. Thanks Charles

Attached Files
Register to download File Type: xml Viper3.xml (38.4 KB, 195 views)

Last edited by PiCoTrader; March 28th, 2010 at 09:27 AM.
The following 5 users say Thank You to PiCoTrader for this post: