Anybody heard of topsteptrader (review) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Anybody heard of topsteptrader (review)

Nashville, Tennessee

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninja / Jigsaw / 9G
Broker/Data: AMP / CQG
Favorite Futures: NQ, YM and ES

DarkPoolTrading View Post
Clearly a lot of price and structure changes are in the works at @TopstepTrader. Their website is currently very much 'a work in progress'. (I wonder why the half baked website changes have been made public as they're clearly not complete)

As others have mentioned, it seems that the price for combines is going up and there doesn't seem to be a member discount anymore.

The price of the IDT course is going up. You get a complimentary combine along with the IDT course (not sure which one?)

The profit split for people who have done the IDT course and subsequently get funded is being dropped. It was originally 70:30, then 65:35, now just the standard 60:40 regardless.

I wonder what other price increases haven't yet made it to the website.

Hopefully the site will be completed soon and more clarity on these changes will be provided.

hmmmmmm....... more and more not quite worth it, seemingly ....

We'll see.....

AJ
Nashville, Tennessee

"Life On The Edge of SR"
Follow me on Twitter Visit my Facebook Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote