AlphaWave Trading Review (www.alphawavetrader.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

AlphaWave Trading Review (www.alphawavetrader.com)

Elite Member
New York<NY

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Favorite Futures: ES

Just wanted to add my two cents...
I spent this morning in Alla’s room and I was extremely disappointed. The whole thing looks like a scam. She refused to share her dom when I asked for it. She refused to answer my question about the approach (on the high level) that she uses to define so-called “Danger Zones” and “Decision Points”. She told me that it was her proprietary method that she developed over the course of 15 years of her trading career. Even with Ninja trader pivots you’ll get more precise levels of PP,S1,s2,r1,r2 then with her “proprietary” method. I asked several other questions just to assess her knowledge and understanding of what she was doing but all I heard was “proprietary” method, go and take my course (for $3,300).
Just click on “My story” tab on her AphaWaveTrader web site and read it.
She claims to be a ballet dancer from Ukraine and claims that G..d instructed her how to read unique patterns in price waves. I find it very amusing!!!
My recommendation - don't waste your time and money.

The following 4 users say Thank You to gordobo for this post:

Page generated 2018-08-20 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix