Trade mangement suite from Indicator Warehouse | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Trade mangement suite from Indicator Warehouse

Elite Member
Montreal, Canada

Futures Experience: Beginner
Platform: NinjaTrader, Multicharts
Favorite Futures: ES

terratec mentioned that you cannot move your stops the way you can in chart trader. I don't know about the targets, but this video shows that you can move your stops just like in chart trader once you are in a trade.
Link to video: See Trade Manager in Action | NinjaTrader Money Management Tool - YouTube He's also showing how to use an SMA trailing stop.

Full playlist for Trade Manager by Indicator Warehouse: Trade Manager for NinjaTrader - YouTube

I don't know about their Day Trading Systems (The Eagle, Falcon, and Hawk), but the Trade Manager has really nifty options in terms of how to manage your trades once they are live. I'm still not sure to get it or not though. I came here looking for some feedback.

Disclaimer: I found out about them via a webinar they made for Mirus Futures (https://www.mirusfutures.com/futures_trading_education/futures_trading_webinars/archives) which appeared on Thursday, March 7, 2013

He does mention Trade Manager in the webinar and what got me interested into looking into it was the idea of using an indicator (such as an MA) as a trailing stop once you are in a trade in order to maximize returns. They also have the option to let you use runners to get more money out of your positions while still taking in some profits.

For the runner, as an example, if you enter a position with 10 contracts, you can set it to exit 50% (5 contracts) of your position at your first target once it's reached, 30% (3 contracts) exits at the second target once it's reached. And the remaining 2 contracts will run until they are stopped (possibly by reaching an indicator trailing stop, for example an SMA). I don't know how to code so this sounds amazing to me. Nevertheless, the price is $997, $498 if you buy one of their DTS.

Last edited by JustinIsHere; March 10th, 2013 at 10:10 PM.

Page generated 2018-08-15 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix