Htech.net Ninja Tool | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Htech.net Ninja Tool

Elite Member
annapolis USA

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninja, MC, Sierra, Amibroker
Broker/Data: PFG (too bad), IB, Fidelity, AMP
Favorite Futures: ES, NQ, Equities, Forex, Etc.

Htech.net Ninja Tool

One of the things I like about Ninja and Sierra is their ability to link drawings across charts (draw a line on one chart and it shows up on others, etc.).

Sierra has some great drawing tools, particularly extending rectangles. Ninja does not have that capability. A creative programmer created a tool that accomplishes it. It costs 199 (cheap) and allows for drawing rectangles.

It does alot of other neat things too. For example there is a button that hides/shows all drawings. Below are screenshots with the rectangles and then another screen shot after hiding them.

The other thing it does, that is very powerful is shows the number of ticks price is from the levels drawn. The tool does lots of other things that i dont use but others might find useful. For 199 its a steal in my humble opinion.

I paid full price for the tool and get nothing for posting this.

Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

One more thing - the developer: Edge, is extremely responsive and helpful. When i loaded it at first, i had some issues. Edge called me, had me share my screen (who knew skype could do that?), and quickly sorted out my issue.

My trading is like my avatar: Big, Hairy, and Full of S$&T.

Last edited by greenroomhoo; February 27th, 2013 at 09:59 AM. Reason: add about developer

Page generated 2018-08-21 in 0.06 seconds with 12 queries on phoenix