Educators review - Ezprotrading & futuresfx | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Educators review - Ezprotrading & futuresfx

Elite Member
Newark, NJ

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Favorite Futures: YM

My first post...after 96 days as an Elite member

Hello Fellow Traders,
I am very reluctant to post on message boards, but became an Elite member here after reviewing some of the previous threads on Vendors and realized I could have saved several thousands of dollars if I was able to read some of the reviews BEFORE buying some products, right here on futures.io (formerly BMT).
I was reviewing some websites, and got interested in Superscalptrading.com . After sending a request and some questions, I got a response back that everything that I was looking for was at a sister site called trendtradingpartner.com.
Before sinking more of my future credit card payments into something that may not pan out, I reviewed the futures.io (formerly BMT) site and found that EZProtrading had become Superscalptrading...and now, it looks like the new incarnation is trendtradingpartner.com ??? The past screen shot of EZProtrading has the same contact phone number as trendtradingpartner.com...and it seems to be run by the same guy...Mark (or Marc) Cohen.
Look, if this is all legit, I've got no problem paying triple the amount for basically a cash register at my computer terminal. But before I even get involved with a Free Trial, I'm wondering if anyone can shed some light on what I've come across?
Thanks...and remember, this is my first time, so please go easy with me!

Page generated 2018-11-13 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix