The Day Trading Academy Marcello Arrambide (www.thedaytradingacademy.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

The Day Trading Academy Marcello Arrambide (www.thedaytradingacademy.com)

Membership Temporarily Revoked
tampa, FL

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Favorite Futures: Cutures

I raised some of the same issues but frankly this is a problem with the industry not just one company. I actually decided recently to join them and found it to be quite refreshing in comparison to most companies in this industry. I attended many sessions before I joined and one of the things that I like the most is that they have actual students teaching classes. There must be over 10 students that are trading live and making money most of whom I spoke to before joining the program.

All sales aside I think that the company may be one of the different ones in the industry. I would be happy to talk about my own success with DTA if anyone is interested in discussing it. Every company has its negatives and positives and being someone that has bought quite a few programs I would say that they are one of the best in the industry

The following 2 users say Thank You to MichaelTrading20 for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-17 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix