The Day Trading Academy Marcello Arrambide (www.thedaytradingacademy.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

The Day Trading Academy Marcello Arrambide (www.thedaytradingacademy.com)

Elite Member
Goiania

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: MT4
Favorite Futures: es

Lack of proof

On the surface this seems like the perfect "academy." Lot's of testimonials, but no proof of any sort to back them up. So you'd be wise to consider the issues raised by this negative review Reviews of TheDayTradingAcademy at Investimonials

I received a lengthy reply, which in essence says "no, we will not provide proof of trading."

I replied back:

However, all vendors make claims that they can't prove. And your organization now falls into this category because

a) you promise daily "recaps" ( hindsight trading);

b) the head trader says he made 12 points on 10/04, but is unwilling to prove it;

c) you direct me to see statements on your website, but there are only 6 statements there for last 10 months and they are NOT representative of the type of trading Marcello is promoting. That is, I read through the statements and the trades listed don't corroborate the type of day trading shown on the webinar.

I have watched several of Marcello's public videos that show his hand-drawn results on the chart. Very nice. But never, ever, he showed his real trading screen. For now, I remain skeptical.

Additional facts:

a) Have you seen how Marcello always has "just one more spot left"?

b) How did he get 2 points from a move that produced less than that? See my picture of this questionable trade Free Online Storage - MediaFire. At least where Marcello's arrows point to could not have produced two points. He can either move the arrows around a little bit or show his trading statement.

Last edited by joaobucks; February 22nd, 2013 at 08:09 PM. Reason: better reading
The following 4 users say Thank You to joaobucks for this post:

Page generated 2018-08-22 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix