OrderFlowDashPro (www.orderflowdashpro.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

OrderFlowDashPro (www.orderflowdashpro.com)

Market Wizard
North Carolina

Futures Experience: Beginner
Platform: NinjaTrader, Tradestation
Favorite Futures: es

Dom, thanks for your feedback. However, I do want to add -- if I can -- that I had extensive discussions with with Dominque and went to great lengths to alleviate his concerns -- even providing graphs and charts. His concern was that some of his volume bars weren't matching his other products. I ran tests against several products and found that ours were generally as or more accurate then the products I tested against. The discrepancy he noted was that we allow custom sessions and different start times will change volume aggregation. Basically, our bars are accurate but not aligned with his other product likely because we allow custom start times. In fact, our constant volume bars were more accurate then some other products I tested.

The only other thing I would add is that our product is not mechanical at all. I haven't heard anyone describe it as such. It is a very intuitive product and doesn't lend itself to "mechanical" strategies, at all (for better or worse). For those interested we have a NinjaTrader sponsored webinar this Saturday. You can find it on their site.

Our product does have weaknesses (legitament). It doesn't (currently) work well for historical analysis and its not a fancy charting program. There are better programs that do that. However, I feel for actually trading in real-time it is the strongest. The design was driven by unique real-time trading needs. We offer free trial for anyone who wants to try and compare.

(Note I'm vendor of OFDP. If you have questions please email them to me.)

Last edited by tpredictor; February 21st, 2013 at 06:08 PM.

Page generated 2018-11-17 in 0.08 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix