futures io forum changelog | Feedback and Announcements

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Feedback and Announcements

Have a suggestion or other feedback for the futures.io forum? This section also contains news and site announcements related to the futures.io forums

futures io forum changelog

Market Wizard
Birmingham UK

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: TST/Rithmic
Favorite Futures: YM/Gold

Hi @Big Mike,

Is there anyway now or possibility to have a user option to set the number of new post results lines displayed on one page (currently fixed at 25) ?

(Similar to the user option to set number of posts in a thread to display before splitting which is already in the user options, personally I'd be happy to share the same number for both.)

futures.io (formerly BMT) runs so fast that I know I'm just getting greedy but with such a high volume of posts it would make fast clicking off the screen even slicker with reduced scrolling of the initial tab (this is noticeable e.g. on page 2 of a split new posts results showing say 10-12 lines but page 1 showing the full 25.)

Just realised this is because I like to read in reverse time order and there's probably already an option to switch this in which case excuse while the dumbass goes to look....

Edit 2 : There doesn't appear to be an option to reverse the time order of new posts results but this would be a great alternative as well. I would love either if there's any chance.

Travel Well

Last edited by ratfink; February 17th, 2013 at 05:14 AM. Reason: might (not) be being dumb here
Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote