AlphaWave Trading Review (www.alphawavetrader.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

AlphaWave Trading Review (www.alphawavetrader.com)

Elite Member
Woodstock, GA

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninja
Broker/Data: Mirus/Zen
Favorite Futures: ES

always checking things out

As a trader who uses fibs, I am always looking for an edge or nugget I can use. I attended her webinar today and decided to come here to Big Mikes to see if anyone else has had any experience with her and her room. After listening to her, I was not impressed, even more so after reading the posts here. Yeah, there are a lot of rooms that charge what she charges and way more, but is that using proper logic to justify paying for her room?? Save yourself the money and use it towards an account. There is plenty of free trading info out there. Take the time to find it and study it. Once you find something you are comfortable with, make it yours. The education fee for AWT would be better served in your trading account.

P.S. This goes for most "Education Rooms" that charge a pretty penny. As Jaguar52 said, " You are the Grail".

The following user says Thank You to GrkBear for this post:

Page generated 2018-08-20 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix