Day Trade to Win's Atlas Line (daytradetowin.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Day Trade to Win's Atlas Line (daytradetowin.com)

Elite Member
hk

Futures Experience: Beginner
Platform: ninjatrader

its really not that difficult to figure out the atlas line method, it uses the opening range to calculate the gradient of the line. attached are my version of the atlas line on ES. I havent looked at the daytradetowin website for a long time , so i am not sure whether its still the same. But if he hadnt changed his method, it should be exactly the same.

Does it work ? You can draw a line randomly on a chart and the results will be similar. Ever thought about why John only wrote a course on his at the open method and not the atlas line? and why he only occasionally posts his atlas line videos?

If you are interested in my atlas line indicator, make a donation to this forum and i will post it in the vip section.

Please note my timezone is gmt+8.

Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

The following 11 users say Thank You to puppeye for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-20 in 0.06 seconds with 13 queries on phoenix