Day Trade to Win's Atlas Line (daytradetowin.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Day Trade to Win's Atlas Line (daytradetowin.com)

Elite Member
San Jose, Ca

Futures Experience: Beginner
Platform: Ninja
Broker/Data: AMP/CQG
Favorite Futures: Something moving

Dragon View Post
That's the kind of thing that really bothers me.

Since the last time I went to the site a few months back, John Paul revamped the site to appear more exciting and flashier. It's hard to find anything on the site that describes how he takes trades. All he does is show videos. Have you noticed how he edits them to include the brand in the upper right corner? That would be a great way to hide the market replay. Half the time he doesn't even fill his orders on market replay in the videos. It's pretty hilarious. I heard JP give a live webinar once (co-sponsored by Ninja mind you) and within about 30 seconds people were asking in the chatroom where they could sign up and in the same breath where to download ninja. Hmmm... I am telling you that guy is a creep.

The reason why he doesn't describe how he takes trades, at least for the regular daytrading course that is $600, is because if he even any detail you wouldn't need to course to get the answer. The manual is 50 plus pages with repetitive information to make the manual bigger. I could describe the original method in a paragraph or two. Since the initial method he has added another version for markets that run and don't come to the entry point. Ironically he calls that portion of the method the "chase the trade" method, something most of us try to avoid.

Actually, I'm not sure if he is doing a playback, but I have heard it is a Sim account. If you notice in the video that part of the DOM is hidden.

D

The following user says Thank You to David_R for this post:

Page generated 2018-08-21 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix