Day Trade to Win's Atlas Line (daytradetowin.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Day Trade to Win's Atlas Line (daytradetowin.com)

Elite Member
Bellingham, WA

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninja
Broker/Data: Zen-Fire
Favorite Futures: 6E, CL

David_R View Post
Plus, on occasion I would have a question about JP's recording of a trade as winner when I didn't see the trade play out like it was supposed to. Those questions would go unanswered.

That's the kind of thing that really bothers me.

Since the last time I went to the site a few months back, John Paul revamped the site to appear more exciting and flashier. It's hard to find anything on the site that describes how he takes trades. All he does is show videos. Have you noticed how he edits them to include the brand in the upper right corner? That would be a great way to hide the market replay. Half the time he doesn't even fill his orders on market replay in the videos. It's pretty hilarious. I heard JP give a live webinar once (co-sponsored by Ninja mind you) and within about 30 seconds people were asking in the chatroom where they could sign up and in the same breath where to download ninja. Hmmm... I am telling you that guy is a creep.

Page generated 2018-08-20 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix