Day Trade to Win's Atlas Line (daytradetowin.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Day Trade to Win's Atlas Line (daytradetowin.com)

Elite Member
San Jose, Ca

Futures Experience: Beginner
Platform: Ninja
Broker/Data: AMP/CQG
Favorite Futures: Something moving

I have heard of DTTW and I bought the system as well. Not the Atlas line but the breakout system. As the saying goes, if it seems to good to be true it probably is. I traded it once or twice and made money, but the method calls for a 5 point stop in the ES. I think that is excessive and would rather find a way to trade with less risk. Plus, on occasion I would have a question about JP's recording of a trade as winner when I didn't see the trade play out like it was supposed to. Those questions would go unanswered. Anyway, bought it and dumped it. As far as the Atlas line goes, I've heard of it and I've seen one video on it. I didn't know it was $1800. Whenever i consider buying something that is supposed to be the end all be all "thing" in trading I just ask myself one question. I say to myself, self, if it was that good and one could make a fortune with it trading, why would they sell it? I guess they just want to help traders. Guess again.

D

The following 2 users say Thank You to David_R for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-16 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix