Emini Methods (www.eminimethods.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Emini Methods (www.eminimethods.com)

Elite Member
annapolis USA

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninja, MC, Sierra, Amibroker
Broker/Data: PFG (too bad), IB, Fidelity, AMP
Favorite Futures: ES, NQ, Equities, Forex, Etc.

I thought i should update my review

I dont trade this method. But for fun I decided to dust it off and see if i could do it now that i am further into my journey.

I must say that i have been able to achieve decent results like he posts (maybe a bit shy due to my fumbling and errors with Sierra's trade DOM) on NQ.

for example - today was up 183 after comms. on one contract. had i not screwed up my entries on the Sierra trade DOM results would have been better (entered a long stop intead of a short limit etc.)

Now to be clear i did not follow his manual exclusively. I use a different time frame than he recommends. I also pulled every indicator off the charts and just have price bars only with some of the tools that he programmed (some arrows and dots).

So i didnt follow the eminimethod exactly....but using his stuff i can make money with it.

The following 2 users say Thank You to greenroomhoo for this post:

Page generated 2018-08-17 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix