Day Trade to Win's Atlas Line (daytradetowin.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Day Trade to Win's Atlas Line (daytradetowin.com)

Trading for Fun
Dallas TX/USA

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: AMP/CQG
Favorite Futures: ES

714trader View Post
I was talking to some other traders who have the Atlas and it caught a 50 pip move on the 6E this morning. Triggered a long signal at 1.3621. These other traders have been having winners every day this week. Surprised nobody in here has heard of it.

Well if you draw a straight line on a chart every day, price is going to move 50 pips past it sometimes. That's not really a rational way to evaluate of a secret method. According to your posts, you know multiple people that have and use the product. I would ask them for as much data as they are willing to give you, and then ask them for more. That would be the most efficient route to getting an honest feel for the product.

As a former insider, I'd be surprised if the rumor you are spreading is true, BTW. The hedge funds I've had contact with don't want consumer products for retail platforms, by and large. I suppose anything is possible, though.

The following 7 users say Thank You to Richard for this post:

Page generated 2018-08-20 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix