Blue Wave Trading | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Blue Wave Trading

East Bend

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader, Tradestation, MetaTrader
Broker/Data: Mirus/Kinetick
Favorite Futures: Futures, Oil, Gold, NQ

I agree, it appears that the indicators seem to have a very similar foundation to the "SUPERTREND" indicator included in this site's download area. I have several customers that have purchased his products and have fairly good things to say, but most would agree that it was a launching point for them - that they aren't using the tools exclusively, but rather have taken the concepts they learned and applied them to match their particular trading personality and style. I also agree, that these are just indicators per se, and not one size fits all canned approaches, the likes of which I've never seen.

Masoud, you are right about pursuing predictive indicators as a whole and that general concept and idea. It's that same realization that I had several years ago. I got tired of working with tools that told me what had "just happened", and found that in this new era of data analysis (alongside more powerful trading computers and better platforms like NT7, TSTation 9.0+) we could squeeze some really relevant information that was in fact, "leading", vs "lagging". When you search for vendors that work with leading indicators too I've found there is more transparency, as what they say should happen next either does, or doesn't, a statistically relevant period of time.

Please send me a Private Message if you have any questions about BTTFT services

Last edited by BTTFT Michael; January 28th, 2013 at 06:17 PM. Reason: incomplete entry first time
Follow me on Twitter Visit my Facebook Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BTTFT Michael for this post: