TST Combine results and strategies for passing | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

TST Combine results and strategies for passing

Trading for Profit
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: TradeStation
Favorite Futures: ES

I don't know who you are, but I love you man!!!

booker777 View Post
I just think some people missed the point of this thread and even got offended by it. There is a difference between developing an optimal trading strategy and developing a strategy for passing the combine which i understood to be the purpose of this thread. I didn't see Pedro blaming TST at all , just explaining how he dealt with their rules. There rules are strict and lets face it may not be indicative of a winning-strategy.

EXACTLY!! Finally somebody got it. Now this thread got a little off in the last few posts from the original goal, but since I already shared my ideas and not many more are coming forward, I don't mind.

Although I would welcome more Combiners to share their experiences and results, even if just in a quick summary form.

P.S.: If someone still hasn't got it, let's use a jogging analogy. When I jog/run on my own, I decide how I do it, what speed I run with, how long do I run and what track I take. When I enter a race/competition (that would be the Combine) everything is set for me, thus I have to optimize my strategy if I want to finish among the top. And this is what this thread does, helps you to optimize your original trading strategy to pass the Combine....

Last edited by Pedro40; January 20th, 2013 at 10:43 AM.
The following user says Thank You to Pedro40 for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-18 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix