TST Combine results and strategies for passing | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

TST Combine results and strategies for passing

Elite Member
Tulsa, OK

Futures Experience: Beginner
Platform: Jigsaw, Ninja Trader, Sierra Chart
Broker/Data: Ninjatrader/Rithmic
Favorite Futures: G&L Tribute Series Rampage

Pedro40
Since when honest criticism is blaming? And by the way if they listened to me, they would have more people passing and going Live. Oh but wait, that would cut down on income from fees....

I disagree with this logic. If a trader has a live 30k account and makes $250 net in a month, he will keep $162.50 and TST will keep $87.50 (the same monthly average for a 20-day 30k combine). Plus it is common for combiners to continually rollover their combines so they could pay for one combine and never pay for another one. TST has more to gain by finding (and funding) traders who will continually develop their upside potential than trying to string along aspiring traders at $87 a month.

Pedro40 View Post
And make no mistake, passing the Combine is nothing in itself. First, your backing isn't automatic, second, even once backed, until you established your safety pillow, you are not going to get any check from them. And that is the ultimate goal, not passing a paper trading competition.

Again, I disagree. The combine is a starting point. And no one is entitled to trade TST or PTP's money. It's not a right. The retail trader has very low odds of becoming a professional trader. TST is not in business to just give money away. It's pretty difficult to stay in business if that's their business model.

Maybe TST isn't a great fit for you. That's cool. Better to find that out now than later - for you and TST.

Best of luck in your pursuits.

Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity. ~ Seneca
The following user says Thank You to omni72 for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-15 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix