Anybody heard of topsteptrader (review) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Anybody heard of topsteptrader (review)

Chicago, Illinois

Trading Experience: Beginner
Platform: T4
Favorite Futures: Futures

Silver Dragon View Post
Looks like they moved to the minimum day combine.

Trading Simulator | Trading Program | TopstepTrader Combine

New field added which is Max Draw down. Although it is blank when I look at combines. In the help text it says the max draw down for a 50k account is 2,000 which is double the loss limit. Assuming this would be true for the other account sizes.

Robert

Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

Silver Dragon, if the Max Drawdown amount is not appearing on the page, please clear your Cache and it should work properly. This seems to be an issue predominately with the Chrome browser. As an FYI though, here are the Max Drawdown amounts for each of the Combine accounts:
  • The $30K Combine has a Max Drawdown of $1,500 (meaning at the end of all trading days, the Account Balance appearing on the Trade Report may NOT be equal to or less than $28,500)
  • The $50K Combine has a Max Drawdown of $2,000
  • The $100K Combine has a Max Drawdown of $3,000
  • The $150K Combine has a Max Drawdown of $4,500

If you have any questions about TopstepTrader please send me a Private Message or contact us at info@topsteptrader.com or 312.252.9490.
Follow me on Twitter Visit my Facebook Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to mfootlick for this post: