Viper AT | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Viper AT

Palm City, Fl

Trading Experience: Beginner
Platform: Ninja
Broker/Data: NinjaTrader Brokerage
Favorite Futures: Futures

A Debt of Gratitude

Thank you Zoe for you fine review of Viper Trading Systems. I too was a subscriber to their Viper and then autotrading software. Although I did well in the initial two months after release of TF it soon fell apart in Dec and has been downhill ever since. The other products are crap also. Thankfully I was in sim on everything except TF in the beginning.

What angers me the most was no guidance as to when these ATer's should be used, other then big news days. Do we look at pre-market, last 5, 10 or 30 days, etc. Paying $299 + $99 should garner more guidance then just don't trade on certain days. I can do better playing craps.

Their latest products, Scalper and AutoassistCrap, are doomed also. Take a close look at the spreadsheet they sent out for Scalper and you will find the risk/reward ratio is very poor.

The initial Viper System I find somewhat useful. For me. it makes sense visually and can be downloaded for free at MyPivots.com (another great site!). I am playing with other indicators and will report back if there is anything worthwhile.

Attached Files
Register to download File Type: xlsx ScalperGuidanceSheet(1).xlsx (13.5 KB, 53 views)
The following user says Thank You to jgreene for this post: