TST Combine results and strategies for passing | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

TST Combine results and strategies for passing

Trading Apprentice
Toronto

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: TradeStation
Favorite Futures: ES, NQ

Pedro40 View Post
... As I mentioned in earlier post, I don't like some of the Combine's rules, but they are what they are. I can't change them.

While you may have read the rules carefully, it appears that you have missed one of the most important. Namely, that you CAN submit a request for a customized combine and eliminate the requirement to meet Avg Time in Winners > Avg Time in Losers.. I know of other combine participants who have done exactly this.

Pedro40 View Post
So if you have a moral problem with this thread, just don't contribute to it, I guess it is not for you. It is for would be Combiners, who want to make the best of their efforts...

Rather than taking offense with the poster's opinion, one I actually agree with, why not just thank him for his opinion and move on. The points you make "to help other comibiners" are so blatantly obvious that anyone seriously doing a combine would have no trouble "figuring out how to get their stats adjusted if need be" near the end of their combine.

Personally, I would be more interested in what you have learned that relates to trading and how it has helped or hindered your progress as a trader, rather than as a "gamer" of the system.

Could luck with your combine.

The following user says Thank You to bakrob99 for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-20 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix