BPT Trading system (best pro trade) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

BPT Trading system (best pro trade)

Elite Member
@ Germany

Futures Experience: Beginner
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: Mirus Futures/Zen-Fire
Favorite Futures: FDAX

MarkTrader View Post
The criticisms of Best Pro Trade in this thread are unfounded. Free trials for this technologically-advanced product became available yesterday. I'm among the first traders to test drive the software and the results thus far truly are amazing. Check it out before rendering judgments. The site is under development and the company plans to provide more details about indicators, pricing, training, etc. in the near future. As I learn more, I'll post updates here.

It's very nice that your first post is to support BPT. Your day must have more than the usual 24 hours if you can test an unknown system and proof it in a few days. If you request the trail you get a mail with the DLL from "Sam Russ". It's not allowed to push the own systems at BM . The user "Sam Russ" hasn't a vendor state yet.

The following 3 users say Thank You to Koepisch for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-17 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix