Some highly recommended books | Traders Hideout

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Traders Hideout

Discuss day trading practices and futures trading strategies on this forum for all markets. This forum is also for discussing and reviews for brokers, data feeds, and commercial or third party add-ons

Some highly recommended books

Atlanta, Georgia

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NT
Broker/Data: DDT
Favorite Futures: ZN, ZB

I read this book a few months back and I find it very useful in applications to trading psychology.

Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

Amazon.com: On Being Certain: Believing You Are Right Even When You're Not (9780312541521): Robert Burton: Books

This is not a book about trading, but more about the psychology of decisions.

It describes that feeling of being right, of the conviction that we make the right decision about something because it FEELS right and how this originates in the mind.

Here's another book along the same vein a friend recommended, but I have not read:

Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

Amazon.com: Blind Spots: Why Smart People Do Dumb Things (9781591025092): Madeleine L. Van Hecke: Books

Regards,
-C

The following 5 users say Thank You to cbritton for this post: