EURUSD 6E Euro | Currency Futures

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Currency Futures

This subforum allows you to find traders that trade Currency Futures. You may post about anything to do with trading currency futures in this section

EURUSD 6E Euro

Tampa, FL

Trading Experience: Beginner
Platform: NinjaTrader, Sierra Chart
Broker/Data: Mirus Futures/Zen-Fire
Favorite Futures: 6E, M6E, 6J

Lawrencejude View Post
ok i have done my analysis and for me it is still a bull market, my i have posted the charts please comment and discuess.

I have a daily view and ! HR view.

On one Hour Chart wave 2 was a steep one so 80 % chance for a triangle (3+3+3+3+3) and up up we go

trend is also confirmed on Daily chart.

In till wave 5 stars.

Regards and merry Christams to u all have good holidays.

Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

Big picture I still think we are in a bull market, however I think we need a correction of some sort given the long wicks and channel on the daily chart:

Right now we are at a LVN S/R level @3220, but I think we will break to the downside. I don't think the older TL will hold on the 3hr chart, so I am looking to drop to the next acceptance HVN area @3180. From there I think we could go either way, but I think we will go down near the bottom of the daily channel:

I am averaged in @3277, so here comes the difficult part for me: MANAGING A TRADE PROPERLY We just broke the 3020 level, so I am hoping it holds. Got some alert lines to wake me up if they are crossed:

London Calling
Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Xav1029 for this post: