bontrade.org - CL trading room | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

bontrade.org - CL trading room

Elite Member
Los Angeles, CA

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Favorite Futures: Futures

gomad View Post
I am a member now for almost a month. I bought the course too. It is expensive but I am very pleased of the investment made. I am still learning all the setups (there are over ten). It is nice to see almost every day calls made for 50c to $1. I am not able to take all of them yet, but I did take several for 30c-40c. The overall risk to reward ratio is very good. There are two types of calls: the ones posted on the 5minute chart which are very straight forward and are for those who pay for the room only. The chat is where a lot more calls are discussed, but it is manly for the advanced members. You really have to get the course to understand it. I bought many other courses before but this is by far the best one. One thing that I like a lot about their approach is that they have many types of setups some for 5-10c and others for big moves...and it is plenty to choose from and learn.

Probably after the BIG Mike Forum is the second best thing that happened in my trading so far.

GoMad
(Go-Make-a-Difference)

What is their recommended trade size and the standard stops while entering a trade ?

Page generated 2018-11-12 in 0.08 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix