Anyone watched Mentors Mike movies of Pacific Trading Academy | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Anyone watched Mentors Mike movies of Pacific Trading Academy

Elite Member
Fairbanks, Alaska

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninja Trader, Nexgen T-3 Fibs Pro Trader (Love Them!)
Broker/Data: AMP/CQG & Kinetic
Favorite Futures: CL

jake1102 View Post
HI there

Anyone watched Mentors Mike Daily trading movie. He seems to be doing very well with his trading method.
Would like to hear some comments on his movies

Here is the link if you want to check it out

Mentor Mike Bridges' Daily Blog | Pacific Trading Academy

Appreciate the input

Jake

I have had two experiences with Pacific Trading Academy. One positive and one VERY NEGATIVE. They have a hand full of mentors that teach very different methods.

(1) The BAD:
Run Away from Pacific Trading Academy!! The sales promotion is a SCAM.
I attended a webinar by Glenn Thompson and got a couple of sales calls from Peter Newman of the Pacific Trading Academy. It started out, "You have been selected as one of three students for a special group. We will pay you $5,000 to study with Glenn Thompson. All we want you to do is post your results on our site." That was the BAIT. I said, "Well if it doesn't cost me anything, OK." Then comes the SWITCH. Apparently I would pay tuition first, and then I would make it back in the market with the knowledge I get from them. WHAT A SCAM. It starts out "We will pay you." and ends up "You pay us first, then you make the money back in the market. I challenged him after the bait got switched, and he got rude and offended me, so I hung up. Maybe there was more, but my instincts tell me this is a SCAM !!!!! This rating is for the sales pitch, not the method being taught. I wasn't that impressed with Glenn Thompson's presentation. I know enough about Fibonacci to disagree with some of the things he said. I'm not interested in the method. But, Peter Newman and the sale call was ABSOLUTELY A SCAM!!!!

(2) The GOOD: Ken Chow's webinar was among the top 10 I've seen in three years. I didn't want to buy his CD's, but they dropped the price so low, and I talked to a client who was doing well, so I bought it. I haven't been through all the CD's yet, but I can see in the charts that the method does work. The call I got was from Susan Weyle who was always polite, and my instincts tell me she was always truthful. I was told their client success rate was very high. Maybe I'm naive, but I believed her. The method Ken teaches is simple, and I think that is why people do well with it. I've paid money for three methods. The Nexgen system is so good, Ken Chow's still sits on the shelf. But I thought it was good enough to buy at the reduced price.

Page generated 2018-11-19 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix