Eminimoney.com | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Eminimoney.com

Elite Member
Reno, Nevada

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Favorite Futures: ZN, ZB, FDAX

Eminimoney.com

I took the three day trial from eminimoney.com this week. I asked on the board yesterday what was the cost of the program. His assistant, Brad, asked for my phone number which I posted. No call. Someone else also asked the same question on the board. Response was: "We'll talk about that later" - or something to that affect.

Today, I asked the same question. His assistant, Brad, said he didn't get the phone number - which I don't believe was the case. So I asked him to just give me the cost of the program - I don't need the sales pitch. So this is the response I got back: "If you don't give me your phone number right now, I'm going to shut you down on the board in 2 minutes". Great response!!! What a jerk. Of course, I was out of there in a heartbeat.

The trader uses support/resistance levels off a 60 minute and 3 minute chart of the ES using the YM as a correlated market. He seems to have some good trades, although it was not easy to tell when he actually entered a trade.

If the trader happens to read this post, I would suggest he either fire his assistant or direct him to a website where he can learn good manners like this one: How Have Good Manners: 18 Helpful Tips - wikiHow

Watch out for this one.

The following 4 users say Thank You to phantomtrader for this post:

Page generated 2018-08-22 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix